Robert Spier on Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:52:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Tech Talk: Monday

M> Hi, I've been lurking this list for some time, and would love to
M> come to Monday's talk.  Can anyone come?  And if so, could I have
M> directions?

Yup.

ISI is at 3501 Market Street, just (5 blocks west) west of the
Skuylkill.

There is a Market-Frankford subway stop at 34th and Market.  A Green
Line (subway surface) at 33rd and Market.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=3501+Market+Street&csz=19104&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

If you are driving, there is usually on-street parking available at
that time of day.