rGeoffrey on Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:42:37 -0400 (EDT)

A word about food

Because Brasil's is not open on Mondays, we were talking about moving the September gathering from Labor Day to the first Tuesday (9/5). The really cool meal on the menu is the all you can eat event where they just keep bringing meat (and some side stuff but that is not important right now) for $20. But they do have other things priced like the other places we frequent.

To help with the selection process I have made a web page www.PlatypiVentures.com/perl/resources/food.html with a list of places to eat in Center City. At the bottom of the list are places that average over $20/entree, but I don't expect we will visit them often.

It seems to me that we have not had Italian food recently. That might make a good choice for August 7.