Adam Turoff on Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:52:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: A word about food

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 10:04:42PM -0400, abigail@foad.org wrote:
> Perhaps we can do this the last week of August. Just before US
> xenophobia forces me to leave the country.

Damn.  I think I'll be in Canada by then.

The good news is that there should be plenty of room for anyone who
wants to visit the great Southwestern BC.

The bad news is that if I don't get this apartment, everything else is
pretty damn small.  That is, the guest bedroom and the master bedroom
are superpositioned in everything except this one place I just saw.

Z.