rGeoffrey on Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

A non perl activity

While surfing recently I discovered that CNNSI and Sandbox are again running a free fantasy football league.

http://football.si.cnn.com/cnnsi_fullblitz/pub-doc/home.html

It works best with 10 teams and we would need to be ready for the draft by August 29.

Officially we are playing to win the $5000 grand prize at the end of league if you manage the best team of any player in any group of 10. But the 10 teams in our league could also play for something more substantial than just bragging rights if everyone wants to.

If you would like to play, please send me an email. Also look at their site and let me know if you have a preference for how to do the draft (4 options) or scoring (head-to-head or rotisserie).

---------

This has been a message from your cruise director. We now return you to the silence of this quiet mailing list.