Rachel King on Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:26:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: next monday

I'm quite anti-airport and anti-Delta at the moment, and by the time I got
to the airport after work Abigail would be on the plane anyway (assuming
it's on time, which I realize is generally a poor assumption).  So,
unfortunately, I won't be able to see him off.  But, Chinatown sounds good
for afterwards.

> Market East is about two blocks away from Penang, and ~three blocks away
> from Tai Lake.

Is Penang that Malaysian place?  I've been there a couple times and
decided I'm not a big fan of Malaysian.  What's that Vietnamese place we
went to a while ago?  That was really good.

There's a new restaurant that just opened up on Race btwn. 10th and 11th.
I forget what it's called, but I could try to remember to take notice when
I drive by tomorrow morning.

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99