mjd-perl-pm on Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:06:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: How Walt Won the Football Pool :) (fwd)

> > COMING UP
> >
> > On no particular schedule, we should have an article from Walt
> > Mankowski about how Perl helped him win the office football pool, a

Bit of an embarrassment there.  That email was supposed to go out on
*September 20*.   But the guys who do mass-mailing for O'Reilly don't
seem to be able to make it work right more than about fifty percent of
the time.

Walt's article was *supposed*to go live yesterday.  But in light of
thee delayed announcement, they've decided to delay the article too.

Don't ask me what's going on; it's all out of my hands.