Walt Mankowski on Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:02:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: 110!

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 09:33:47AM -0400, David Steuber wrote:
> You average fewer than 11 people per meeting?  Well it could be
> worse.  No one could show up.

That almost happened at our last tech meeting.  It was only me, Geoff,
and Hao.  We hung around ISI for a bit, and when no one else came we
decided to go out, get some food, and watch the Olympics.

This was mainly because we hadn't announced a topic in advance, so it
wasn't clear we were even going to have a meeting.  So I agree that we
need to get better at planning the tech meetings further in advance.
Hopefully now that summer's over we can get back on a more regular
schedule.

Walt