Adam Turoff on Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:31:44 -0500 (EST)

RE: movies (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from owner-phl@lists.pm.org -----
From: Chris Spurgeon <spurgeon@electronicink.com>
To: "'phl@lists.pm.org'" <phl@lists.pm.org>
Subject: RE: movies
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:13:46 -0500

Breaks my heart to say it, but I think that the theatrical release of "Blade
Runner" is actually better than the director's cut.  True, that last scene
of Harrison Ford and what's-her-name driving in the California sunshine is
completely lame and ruins the whole fuckin' movie...but the Harrison Ford
voice over makes the thing hold together much better.

Chris Spurgeon (spurgeon@electronicink.com)
Developer
ElectronicInk.com

----- End forwarded message -----