Robert Spier on Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:28:16 -0500 (EST)

[off-topic] perl.org server name]

----- Forwarded message from Ask Bjoern Hansen <ask@develooper.com> -----
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:16:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen <ask@develooper.com>
To: perl6-meta@perl.org, advocacy@perl.org
Subject: [off-topic] perl.org server name

hi,

this is a little off-topic, so PLEASE answer privately; I'll sum up
in a day or three.

I'm getting a new box to replace the current hardware running
tmtowtdi.perl.org (perl and cpan.org mail, ftp.perl.org,
www.cpan.org and other stuff), so I need a Perlish name for it.
Reusing the same name will introduce more trouble than I have time
for, so I need a new name so I can start moving services over.

Send suggestions to ask@perl.org. A name we'll use will be awarded
mailinglists as (s)he wants!

=)

 - ask

ps. impatience, laziness and hubris are not cool names since we're
    already using those at ValueClick (or we did in the past) :)

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>

----- End forwarded message -----