Meng Weng Wong on Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:18:04 -0500 (EST)

Re: International Smokeless barbecue trip

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 12:50:24PM -0500, John Kirk wrote:
| On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 05:27:37PM -0500, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:
| > Just a reminder that I'm organizing a trip to International Smokeless
| > Barbecue at 1 PM on Saturday, December 30.
|
|   I'm planning to be there, if it helps the planning to know who's attending.

thanks, john.  could i ask for a show of hands, please, so
we can $restaurant->book_table(scalar @eaters)

if the crowd isn't too big, you're all invited to a
post-lunch screening at my place of "a chinese ghost story".
it should serve all unfamiliar with the wuxia genre as an
enriching introduction in counterpoint to crouching tiger,
hidden dragon.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0093978