Meng Weng Wong on Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:33:01 -0500 (EST)

Re: International Smokeless barbecue trip

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 05:27:37PM -0500, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

| Just a reminder that I'm organizing a trip to International Smokeless
| Barbecue at 1 PM on Saturday, December 30.

hey everyone, thanks for attending, and for making the day a
wonderful time for me and for everybody else.  i had a great
time.  dan enjoyed meeting you all.  we'll do this again soon.

great escape -> chicken run

evil dead
   -> chinese ghost story
      -> once upon a time in china