Walt Mankowski on Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:04:37 -0500 (EST)

Re: next tech talk Jan. 8

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 04:07:28PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
>     the big island of indonesia is sumatra.

Actually Borneo is quite a bit bigger that Sumatra.  I showed how in
another email but it seems to have fallen in the bit bucket.  This is
two straight quizzos now where they're given out incorrect answers.
Quality control at quizzo central is definitely slipping.

> we could always just bring our own water.

Restaurants generally don't like customers bringing in their own food
and drink, especially those that try to get customers to pay for ice
water.