Linda Minnich on Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:59:34 -0500 (EST)

newbie

hello  - I'm a newbie to the list. I'm actually not in Philadelphia I'm in Kennett Square.  but I figure that's close enough considering we don't have a pm.org here.  Just a lot of mushrooms ;-).  Just thought I'd drop a hello and introduce myself. I'm a Perl Programmer (duh) and my name is Linda.  I went to Albright College in Reading, PA. Graduated this spring with a CS degree  - and now I'm a slave to the workforce *g*.  I also frequent perlmonks.com as Thaigrrrrl so if you are on there vote me some ++'s please.  I need to up my level so I can get out of the initiate stage!  Don't know what else to write, but if you want to know more just ask. Thanks!
-linda