Walt Mankowski on Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:30:46 -0500 (EST)

Re: Dinner tonight (was Penang?)

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 02:04:56PM -0500, Adam Turoff wrote:
> Dock Street (the brewpub) is at 18th & Logan Circle.

18th and Cherry to be exact.  The Four Seasons Hotel is right on the
circle.  Dock Street is next door, about half a block south of the
circle.

> Dock Street at the Terminal (the other brewpub) is on Filbert, just
> across from the Reading Terminal Market (Down Home Diner).
> Alternatively, you can get there from the Market St. side; it's
> the same building as the Hard Rock, just a couple of doors in (the
> ones that say "Convention Center").
>
> Unfortunately, I't exactly sure if it's on 11th or 12th at the moment.
> I think it's 12th, but I could be wrong...

It's on 12th.

We were talking about meeting at the 18th St. location due to its
proximity to Friends Select where the talk will be.  But actually the
food seems a little pricier there than our normal places.  The bar
menu looks reasonable, but the dinner entrees run $15-22 (at least on
the menu they have up on the web,
http://www.dockstreet.com/brasserie/dinner.html