Gleeson, Francis (HT-EX) on Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:06:36 -0500 (EST)

Filename::find on win32

Title: Filename::find on win32

I am trying to use Filename::find on a win32 system.
It seems like find can not handle a device name like
c:\ in front of the supplied search path.

find(\&wanted, 'c:/temp'); #does not work, no files found
find(\&wanted, 'temp'); #does work, assuming shell is at C:\

I am using ActiveState perl build 560, on Win 2K.
Is there some module specific variable that I need to set?
Or is the ActiveState implementation just broken, or is it
faithfully reproducing the UNIX behavior where the file system
path never contain device names?