Walt Mankowski on Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:23:55 -0500

Re: More information about tech talk and Philly Perl Mongers

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 09:02:43PM -0500, Thomas A. Lowery wrote:
> Where does a new person to the Philly area find out more information
> about Tech Talk and Perl Mongers group in Philly?  I've look over the
> www.pm.org and www.perl.org, not much help.

It used to all be on philly.pm.org, but that's just a generic monger
page now.  Robert -- what happened?

> Location

ISI, 36th and Market in the University City area of Philadelphia.

> direction

It's close to Center City, the Schuylkill, 30th St. Station, and
public transit.  Where are you coming from?

> dress

yes

> registration

none

> cost

None, although we generally go out for dinner afterwards.

Walt