one bad brain on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:49:35 -0500

Re: YO: tech talk POSTPONED, ok?

Hello,
	uh.  ok this actually works out due to a family situation for me.  It will also give me more time to work on the presentation and polish it some more.  I didn't sleep last night so the rest will do me good.  Any idea on when we are postponing too?

-hunter.