Rachel King on Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:38:54 -0500

Re: Quizo

> How did we do in Quizo?

Pretty terribly, actually.  By my count, we had 27 points, but when the
guy read out the scores at the end, we had 30, so that was OK, but still
not nearly enough.  We ended up in about 8th place.  And it took forever.
The Bonus Round was a "fastest finger" round.  It was a very cool idea,
where you had to write the 4 answers in order in each space, but it took
him about a half hour to mark just that one round.  And first starting at
10:00 is a bad idea, in my opinion.  I got home way too late.

About the pictures, I don't mind.

> -Hao

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99