Adam Turoff on Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:57:01 -0500

[fwd: ActiveState Programmer's Choice Awards]

[This went out a little late]

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:40:31 -0500
From: Adam Turoff <ziggy@panix.com>
To: groups@lists.pm.org
Subject: ActiveState Programmer's Choice Awards

ActiveState is delighted to kick off the first annual Programmers' Choice
and Activators' Choice Awards. We'd like to honor those unnamed heroes
who've *actively* contributed to making Perl and Python the most popular
open source programming languages.

Accordingly we'd like your input for the Programmers' Choice
<URL:http://www.ActiveState.com/Awards> for Perl and Python. Know
someone whose code design rocks? We'd like to hear from you!  We're
also acknowledging those we deem worthy for their accomplishments
with Perl and Python in an Activators' Choice award. Following a
month long discussion period of late caffeine-filled nights, our
dev team will through a rigorous evaluation process cast their
votes for one deserving Perl and Python programmer.  Here's how it
works:

- Fill out the nomination form to make your nominations NOW. Programmers'
  Choice <URL:http://www.ActiveState.com/Awards>
- Check back on Feb. 20, 2001 to see the list of the top nominees.
- Vote for one of the finalists from Feb. 21 to March 5, 2001.

Get out the vote and stay tuned - Winners will receive a cool trophy and will
be announced March 6, 2001.

----- End forwarded message -----