Rachel King on Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:22:08 -0500

Re: Pictures from Hong Kong

I noticed an interesting trend in the majority of the other pictures.
Hmmm.. I'll assume that girl doesn't speak any English and just thought it
was cool to have a shirt with English words on it, or something?

-Rachel

> In Hong Kong, I took a couple of pictures of things I found
> interesting.  The best one is at:
>
>         http://www.plover.com/~mjd/misc/hk/Mvc-046s.jpg
>
> If you want to look at the others, you can probably figure out where
> they are.
>
> Mark-Jason Dominus 	  			                 mjd@plover.com
> I am boycotting Amazon. See http://www.plover.com/~mjd/amazon.html for details.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking