Walt Mankowski on Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:03:32 -0400

Re: (fwd) Monday's Dinner

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 02:04:04PM -0400, Adam Turoff wrote:
> ['Vietnam' is the better of the two restaurants, IMNSHO]

OK, someone's got to be decisive, and I've wasted too much time
watching The 10 Commandments tonight...

So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Vietnam Restaurant is at 221 N. 11th St., phone number 215-592-1163.
Don't confuse it with the inferior Vietnam Palace right across the
street.

We took some out-of-town mongers out to dinner there last year during
the XML conference.  Since then it's been remodeled in the French
Colonial style.  I was just there a few months ago.  It's beautiful
inside and the food is as great and as reasonably-priced as ever.

We'll meet at 7 PM as usual.

Walt