rGeoffrey on Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:21:56 -0400

mentioned at dinner: Apache::ParseLog 1.97

For those of you who want to take a look at the new log parser you can find it at...

http://www.platypiventures.com/perl/modules/apache_parselog.shtml

Also you might want to look at 'MakeMaker Made Easy' that I have been reading while building it...

http://www.squirrel.nl/people/jvromans/MakeMaker.html

This has the AUTOLOAD that I do not like disabled as sub AUTOLOADxxxx. I now know how to fix it to use the magic goto and be wonderful, but that will have to wait for version 1.98. Hopefully I will be able to get it right in just two more tries because 2.00 is not far away.