Rachel King on Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:43:22 -0400

Re: Fwd: Its my birthday again

Hi Geoff,

Robert and I will be driving, but I wanted to ask you... After dinner on
Monday, Robert told me that you said you happened to have just gotten a
new grill and that I could bring my own food (chicken) and it could be
done first while the grill was still new, so that I could eat it.  Is that
true, and does that offer still stand?

Thanks,
Rachel

> For those of you taking the train on Saturday the best choice would be the
> R2 to Marcus Hook/Wilmington making these stops
>
> 4:20 Market East
> 4:25 Suburban
> 4:29 30st Street
> 4:55 Chester
>
> A more complete schedule is at
> http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=r2s&day=4&return=on.
>
> If anyone needs directions or will be on a different train please let me
> know.  I will collect you from the station at 4:55 or at another time if
> you need a pickup.
>
> After dinner there may be a viewing from the Iron Chef from the
> marathon.  You can look for your favorite episode at
> http://www.ironchef.com/ironmarathon.shtml
>
> PS.  Don't forget you kite if you have one.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.op.net/~rjking