Dave Turner on Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:02:04 -0400

Re: oops! (fwd)

Adam Turoff wrote:

> [...]

I like it, actually.  Mostly, I've just been trained that reply goes to
the list - and it is, in my experience, the most common case.

--
-Dave Turner                               Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859
My game of Advocacy is different from ordinary games of Advocacy in