Adam Turoff on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:35:14 -0400

RE: Rittenhouse 802.11 (fwd)

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Chris Spurgeon <CSpurgeon@electronicink.com>
To: "'phl@lists.pm.org'" <phl@lists.pm.org>
Subject: RE: Rittenhouse 802.11
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:32:04 -0400

Hmm, anyone know is the signal to/from these things omni-directional?  I'm
sitting on the 20th floor of 1 South Broad right now.  I wonder if I'm close
enough to light up the SW corner of the City Hall plaza?

Chris Spurgeon (cspurgeon@electronicink.com)
Senior Design Technologist
ElectronicInk.com

----- End forwarded message -----