Abigail on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:05:20 -0400

Re: Thanksgiving Long Weekend

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 06:53:19PM -0400, jason wrote:

> >     - You're on your own (or not) as desired
> >     - Easily navigable destination without a car rental
>
> That would definately by Amsterdam.
> Though not the cheapest choice, also add the easiest place to be for native
> English speakers who don't know a second language.

Remember that weather wise, Amsterdam is by far the most awful choice of
the list.

End of November means it's going to be cold, wet, windy, and generally nasty.

As for navigating, I've yet to find a large European city that isn't
easy to navigate for anyone able to read a map.

Abigail