Mark Rogaski on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:42:32 -0400

Re: Thanksgiving Long Weekend

An entity claiming to be Adam Turoff (ziggy@panix.com) wrote:
: Here are the destinations mentioned last month for the 2001
: Thanksgiving Long Weekend:
:         Prague
:         Budapest
:         Amsterdam
:         London
:         Lisbon (*)
:         Bermuda/Caribbean
:         Wyoming
:         Las Vegas
:

Prague, Budapest, or Lisbon sound good.  I agree with Abigail about the
weather consideration and I don't have any problems with not knowing the
language.  Hell, I'm always happy to find an excuse to study a new
language.

Mark

--
[]                   | "Girls in occupied countries always
[] Mark Rogaski      | get into trouble with soldiers," she