Dave Turner on Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:43:37 -0400

Re: Free TPJ #20

Phl.pm would like 1 box.

Please ship it to:
David Turner
201 S. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA  19107

I'll store it at my apt and bring copies to meetings and distribute them
to anyone who wants them.

mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

> [...]

-Dave Turner                               Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859
My game of Advocacy is different from ordinary games of Advocacy in
that players vote for the reason they think will get the median
number of votes.  This is better than standard advocacy because...