Dave Turner on Thu, 3 May 2001 12:53:03 -0400

Re: Jon Orwant FAQ

Walt Mankowski wrote:

> The good people of #perl just alerted me to some breaking news at
> http://www.orwant.com/  Those who know Jon should definitely check it
> out.  Those who don't...well, he co-wrote Camel III, so that makes it
> on-topic. :-)
>
> Walt

Also, he does that whole TPJ thing.  Speaking of which, phl.pm's copies
of TPJ #20 came in.  If you want one, come to the next meeting or make
other arrangements with me.

--
-Dave Turner                               Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859