Adam Turoff on Tue, 15 May 2001 22:39:53 -0400

Re: Phl.pm at YAPC

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 09:53:00PM -0400, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 08:26:35PM -0400, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:
> >
> > Kevin's about to send out the acceptance letters.  I got him to show
> > me the schedule a little early.  The following Phl.pm'ers will be
> > presenting:
> >
> > Urb LeJeune - PHP for Perl Programmers
> > Adam Turoff - Perl Apprenticeship Hour; Shunning XML
> > R. Geoffrey Avery - Making a Module
> > Walt Mankowski - How to Submit a Documentation Patch
> >
> > (I hope I didn't miss anyone.)
>
> Only yourself. :-)
>
> Mark will be quite busy at YAPC this year, presenting:
>
> * Stolen Secrets of the Wizards of the Ivory Tower
> * The Identity Function
> * Dirty Stories About the Regex Engine
>
> (I hope I didn't miss anything.)  Mark will also be running the
> Lightning Talks again this year.  Deadline for submitting proposals is
> May 31.

I'm also presenting a Web Services talk on SOAP and XML::RPC as well
as the two listed above.

The (current, tentative) schedule can also be found at
http://www.panix.com/~ziggy/yapc_na/
http://www.panix.com/~ziggy/yapc_na/day[123].html

See Y'all There!

Z.

PS: No Quizzo this year.  I submitted an abstract, but it didn't make it.