Walt Mankowski on Mon, 21 May 2001 12:02:10 -0400

Meeting tonight -- YAPC Practice Talks

Sorry for the late notice.  We've been kicking around the idea of
practicing our YAPC talks tonight, but there hasn't been any official
announcement.  But in looking at the calendar, tonight seems like the
best night to do it.  Next Monday is Memorial Day, the following
Monday is Skud's talk, and the week after that is YAPC.

I'm prepared to give a draft of my talk on Documentation Patches.  It
still needs some work, but I'd like to at least get a rough idea of
how long it is.  Also, I have a few questions about the content that
I'd like to go over with the group.

Geoff is working on his talk on writing modules for CPAN.  It sounds
like his talk is also a work in progress, but he can also practice if
he'd like.

Can someone at ISI make sure we have the room reserved for tonight?

Walt