Walt Mankowski on Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:38:35 -0400

Re: after tomorrow's talk

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 03:57:40PM -0400, R. Geoffrey Avery wrote:
> I won't get there until after you leave ISI and go somewhere to eat.  Any
> chance that someone wants to be decisive early so I can find you?
>
> Perhaps Abners to show off for the tourist.

Sounds like a good idea, especially since it sounds like Mark, who
usually vetoes Abners, won't be there tonight.  I'll suggest it, but
you know how those ferners are -- Skud might turn out to be vegan or
something.  :-)

Do you have a cellphone in case we end up someplace else?  You can
email me privately if you don't want to post it to the list.

Walt

--
Walter C. Mankowski
Senior Software Engineer	Myxa Corporation