David Steuber on Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:09:04 -0400

Re: Spam of the year

That's nothing.  I got a spam offering web hosting for more money than
I am paying now (nothing) and fewer services than I am getting (I have
a box collocated with my ISP that I can do anything I damn well please
with).

My favorite spam is the one that is selling, at a huge discount, a CD
with zillions of e-mail addresses to send spam to.  Apparantly due to
piracy, they figure they should offer the CD for 1/10th their original
asking price.  Gotta love that.

I've got it all filed under /dev/null if anyone wants it ;-).

--
David Steuber

Trees are not comfortable to sit in for long at any time; but in the
cold and the wind, with wolves all around below waiting for you, they
can be perfectly miserable places.
	       --- from "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien