Rachel J. King on Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:17:33 -0400

Re: fwd: Re: Dinner Meeting Thursday Night

So the Orioles game is a definite trip?  Whoo-hoo!  Which game(s) did
y'all want to go to?

-Rachel

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 11:28:10PM -0400, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:
> >
> > > Why don'tcha'll come on down to Bal'more instead?  :-)
> >
> > Road trip to the NSA cryptography museum.  Geeks ho!
>
> I thought we were going there before the Orioles game in a few weeks.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
University of Pennsylvania, Alumnus, Class of '99
Lockheed Martin, NE&SS, Member Engineering Staff
http://www.op.net/~rjking	rjking@op.net