Rachel J. King on Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:07:05 -0400

Re: fwd: Re: Dinner Meeting Thursday Night

Yeah, sorry, I knew that part already, the question was actually, which
game that weekend did everybody want to go to?  Anyhow, the $9 tickets are
Standing Room Only in the outfield. And the wall is real high.  And unless
you get just the right spot you can't see the game.  On the plus side, you
can catch home runs.  Bleacher seats are OK but then you have to turn
around to see the DiamondVision.  Unless it's bargain night ($8 upper
deck), we should expect to pay at least $13. Sitting in the Upper Deck is
great cuz you've got the view of the city.

And we should get tickets in advance.

Go O's!

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
University of Pennsylvania, Alumnus, Class of '99