Walt Mankowski on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:53:29 -0400

July Meetings

We haven't had a tech meeting since before YAPC.  Mark has graciously
volunteered to explain how qrpff.pl (a deCSS program written in
obfuscated perl) works.  Next Monday, July 16, seems like the best
time, since the following Monday is TPC and lots of folks will be out
in San Diego.

We have two possibilities for a meeting location -- ISI (our usual
location) and the Franklin Inn Club.  Does someone want to volunteer
to reserve one of these venues for us?

The Monday after TPC, July 30, might be a nice date for our next
social meeting.

Walt