rjking on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:40:40 -0400

Re: August Dinner Meeting

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Walt Mankowski wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 03:43:42PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> >
> > I nominate Rachel, as nearest resident, to stick her head in
> > and ask them to set up a table for ... how many?
>
> I just spoke with Islas.  They said they don't take reservations, but
> that 8-10 people probably wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, I stopped in when I got home from work today.  They said the same
thing.  First-come, first-served.  Very small place.

> So we're on!  I'll see everyone at 7.

Except for me.  My mother will be in town that day so I can't come. Enjoy!

-Rachel

--
Rachel J. King
University of Pennsylvania, Alumnus, Class of '99