Sean O'Leary on Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:16:31 -0400

I'd like to attend...

... And echo the MJD's sentiments. But I'm picking up my car from the shop this evening, and even if it were to progress smoothly and without incident, I don't think I'll be on time.

There's also a strong possibility that my car won't be running when I get there, and I don't think I can find a ride into the city, unless someone here lives / works in the Fort Washington area.

Walt, is there a phone number at which I can reach you in about an hour?

Later,

Sean.