Walt Mankowski on Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:27:20 -0400

Re: tech meeting?

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 10:10:07AM -0400, Nguon Hao Ching wrote:
> Was there a tech meeting planned for tonight?
> It's going to be freezing cold.  Would anyone mind postponing it?

I was hoping to have one, but since we haven't had anyone volunteer to
give a talk we might as well postpone it.

Instead of a tech talk, would anyone like to get together for a social
meeting tonight and brainstorm possible future tech talks?

> Since I've seen no one volunteering a topic, would someone like to
> talk about the Parrot assembler?

That sounds like an excellent idea.  Are there other topics people
would like to hear talks on?

Walt

--
Walter C. Mankowski
Senior Software Engineer	Myxa Corporation