Kurt D. Starsinic on Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:59:09 -0500

Re: new member plans to come Monday

On Nov 07, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 09:20:28AM -0500, James Tisdall wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just joined the mailing list, and plan to come to the dinner Monday
> > Nov 12.  (90% sure - but if kids get sick, all bets are off).
>
> Sorry, the website was a little out of date.  Dieter hasn't given his
> POE talk yet.  We've moved that back to this coming Monday (the 12th)
> instead of the dinner meeting that was originally planned.
>
> I've made an attempt to push back the previously posted schedule
> accordingly.  What do people thing of this?
>
> 11/12  Dieter Pearcey will talk about POE at ISI, 3501 Market Street,
>        followed by dinner.

    I love it.  Is it confirmed?  I really want to come to the POE talk,
but I need to plan ahead to come down from NYC.  It'll be really nice to
spend an evening in a city where the most immediate biohazard is rancid
Cheez Whiz . . . .

    - Kurt