mjd-perl-pm on Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:19:08 -0500

Philadelphia Excursions Announcement List

Pretty often I'm going to go to a show, lecture, exhibit, dinner, or
some other kind of event, and I think of asking on phl@lists.pm.org,
and decide not to, because it's off-topic.

>From now on I'm going to announce these sorts of events on my own
mailing list.  The list is moderated, but I will accept on-topic
announcements from other people.  To subscribe, send mail to

        mjd-excursions-subscribe@plover.com

To mail the list, send to

        mjd-excursions@plover.com

Please feel free to publicize this list to other people in the
Philadelphia area.