John Kominetz on Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:03:53 -0500

Re: new member plans to come Monday

--- "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com> wrote:
> The real reason I was thinking of the earlier train was that it might
> not be as crowded, but I guess a 5:09 probably isn't one rush hour
> people would be making anyway.

I'm a veteran of Amtrak, having done it about every other week since
February.  The trains can fill up, even at 5:09.  I generally take the
Metroliner since it's a reserved seat but costs about twice as much as a
non-reserved.

=====
http://profiles.yahoo.com/kominetz