Walt Mankowski on Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:15:18 -0500

Pontcheen

Let's meet at Pontcheen (Locust between 17th and 18th) for the happy
hour tomorrow between 5 and 7.  I suppose Mark will have to be there
to claim his prize, so please let us know what time you'll be there so
people don't get there too early.

Then we can either stay there for dinner or go somewhere else in the
neighborhood.  We should at least plan to all meet at Pontcheen so
that the stragglers have a chance to finish their drinks and
munchies.  If we decide to go elsewhere, we'll leave word at Pontcheen
as to where we went.

Walt