Peter Bachman on Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:39:08 -0500

Triz

Dave's Triz talk is turning out to be very useful.

I was able to use the Matreska (nested dolls) principle in a proposal I'm doing on
identity.

thanks,

-pb

--

It has been well-known since the pioneering work of Claude Shannon
in the 1940s that a message transmitted with optimal effciency over

Lachmann, Newman, Moore
"Why any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from noise"
Sante Fe Institute

begin:vcard
n:Bachman;Peter
tel;work:610-604-4521