Adam Turoff on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:03:34 -0500

Quotes for YAS

Lisa and I are looking for quotes from people who have participated
at YAPC, Perl Mongers events or PerlMonks over the years and have
something nice to say about them.

It'd be cool to get a bunch of things like "I learned a lot about
old movies by playing quizzo with some Perl Mongers", but that's
not exactly the kind of stuff we're looking for.

What we're really looking for are positive stories about how
YAS-related activities have benefitted you or your company directly
over the years.  If it's given you a really good reason to donate
sizable sums to the Perl Foundation, we'd like to hear about that
too.  :-)

Thanks,

Z.