Terrence Brannon on Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:02:27 -0500

Re: Set::FA

On Monday, March 18, 2002, at 01:18 AM, Mark Rogaski wrote:

Folks,

Here's a module I whipped up that I'm thinking of putting on CPAN.  I'd
like to know what you think.

[1] what practical application have you found for this module?
[2] as this module adds set-theoretic functions to Finite Automata, could it have not been a derived class of one of the pre-existing finite automata classes on CPAN? Ie, the one by Stefan Beyer and another one by ron savage (which had a name which made it hard to find as I recall).
[3] are you finite automata deterministic or non-deterministic?

<advocacy for="garlic">
<quote type="witty">
Psychedelics? Beer? Nah, I'll just wolf down some raw garlic thank you.
<quote>
<url href="http://www.mistral.co.uk/garlic"/>
</advocacy>