John Kominetz on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:38:37 -0400

Re: [dha@panix.com: GAH! Re: YAPC::Europe travel]

--- Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:

> Sorry about that.
>
> dha, trying to decide who to eviscerate

May I recommend a pinata?  The results are less gory, more tasty, and
don't lead to troublesome arrests and jail time.

On that note, I think I'll head down to El Azteca II for dinner.  We
should put that on the dinner list and, being a block from my home, I'm
very likely to actually attend.

I am not, however, volunteering to be the Decisive One.  I only make
decisions for which I can bill...

John

=====
http://profiles.yahoo.com/kominetz