John Kominetz on Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:24:58 -0400

Re: Censud

I heard a rumor that the Census would be moving to Philadelphia soon
because of a distinct lack of Belgian Ales in the DC area...

OK, so maybe I am *starting* this rumor, and I claim (as under the ny.pm
charter) that any message talking about beer is on-topic!

=====
http://profiles.yahoo.com/kominetz