Alex Barylo on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:10:42 -0400

Re: Cheap downtown parking for Usenix?

8th and Filbert st. It's half a block north from Market st. Entries
are on Arch and 8th strees. Not sure about their half-hourly rates,
probably around $3. But day max is $10, $8 for early birds (in
before 8 AM, out before 6 PM if I'm not mistaken)

Alex.

--- mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:

> Can anyone help out Ms. Casey?
> If so, thanks.

majordomo@lists.pm.org**

=====
Before the accident, I could not even spell UNIX