Walt Mankowski on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:24:20 -0400

Dinner Meeting on Monday - Where?

If you were paying attention to the email I sent out before YAPC,
you'd know that we're scheduled to have a social meeting this coming
Monday, June 8.  You'd also remember that we still need to decide
where we want to meet.

My colleagues here at Pobox have suggested Santa Fe Burrito on 11th
St., and upstairs at Fergie's, at 12th and Sansom.  We just ate at a
Mexican place last time, so I might veto Santa Fe this time, but
Fergie's might be fun[1].

Another suggestion sent to me was Vietnam Restaurant (221 N. 11th
St.), which of course is always great.

Anyone else want to suggest anything?

Walt

1.  "But," adds $colleague, "only if they don't have a band that
    night."  Actually, checking their web site, they have an open mic
    night that night, but it doesn't start until 9.